Accurate record-keeping is essential to a successful business, yet can also be complicated and time consuming. Blaser Bookkeeping can help you with the organization and day-to-day tasks of bookkeeping so that you can focus on your core business. Our personalized service style builds close client relationships that ensure your finances are recorded correctly.
Our services include:
- Small Business Accounting
- Outsourced Bookkeeping
- Bank Reconciliation
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Bookkeeping Clean Up
- Income Statement, Balance Sheet, General Ledger
- Custom Reports
Daily Money Management Services
We help you manage the day-to-day tasks involving your money. Daily Money Management Services provide you with more time to concentrate on the daily activities you enjoy without the stress of remembering if you paid a bill or wondering if you filed an insurance claim correctly.
We are dedicated to helping you and your loved ones maintain financial independence while providing clarity to the daily management of bills, budgets and record-keeping with the following services:
- Personal Bill Pay for busy individuals.
- Bookkeeping Services to meet your needs.
- Services offered onsite, offsite.
- Pick up and delivery available.
Tax Preparation & Filing
Today's tax laws are so complicated preparing your own income tax return can be a task that leaves you with more questions than answers. It is just too easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled. Even if you use a computer software program theres no substitute for the assistance of an experienced tax professional.
Included in our service:
- Your tax return will be checked and rechecked by our computer software identifying potential problems the IRS may look at more closely and reviewing the math to limit IRS contacts.
- Your tax return can be filed electronically so you will get a refund back quicker.
- Our staff will show you how to adjust your payroll withholding to get more money back each week. Why give the IRS an interest free loan for up to 16 months.
- We will show you potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year. In addition, we will give you a sheet of commonly overlooked deductions to limit the following year's tax liability.